A Resource Center for Leading and Managing Growth Companies Through the 2020 Coronavirus Crisis
As a result, AcceleratingBiz has decided to refocus our research efforts in the short- to mid-term to provide this free, curated resource center of indicators, forecasts, advice, tool kits, financial assistance sources and other resources available to help CEOs and executive teams proactively lead and manage their organizations during this challenging period. While our team normally focuses on the impact of disruptive technologies on markets and business models, for the next weeks and months we plan to add as much value as we can in identifying, curating and synthesizing resources you can put to use immediately in your business.
We’re working to include summaries and links to the highest-value external resources that we identify, as well as include perspectives from many experienced advisors in our network. As a starting points, some of the resources you’ll find here include:
- Perspectives. Points of view by AcceleratingBiz and our partners.
- Economic Indicators and Forecasts. Updated economic and financial market key indicators and forecasts.
- Management Advice. Summarized insights and ideas for leading and managing organizations in this time of crisis.
- Financial Assistance. Curated list of funding sources to help businesses deal with the financial challenges brought about by this challenging period.
- Tool Kit. Checklists, templates and methodologies you can use right away for your business.
- Dedicated Third-Party Websites. Curated selection of third-party sites providing valuable COVID-19 resources.
- COVID-19 Statistics and Forecasts. Real-time overview of global COVID-19 trends and events from third-party sources.
Given the urgency of the evolving situation, we’ve adopted a “lean design” approach in order to get the site up and running quickly, and thus it may be a bit rough around the edges in the near term. Bear with us, as we will evolve rapidly to best meet your needs.
Please help us evolve the site by sharing with us the business issues you’re struggling with, and the types of resources that would be most helpful to you and your colleagues. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your thoughts to our dedicated Twitter account, at https://twitter.com/acceleratingbiz. We will do our best to respond to your needs and evolve this dedicated capability quickly.
We look forward to getting through this period together, and to refocusing on growth opportunities sometime in the near future. In the meantime, be safe and stay healthy!
Randall Hancock, Founder and CEO, AcceleratingBiz